Golden Gate University and CFA Society San Francisco have teamed up to offer the San Francisco Bay Area’s only live, classroom-based prep courses for the CFA® Program. Courses take place on the Golden Gate University campus at 536 Mission Street in the Financial District.
- Offered to prepare candidates for all three levels of the Exam
- Preparation for the Level I CFA® Program exam in December and all three levels in June
Why Take These Courses?
- Instructors are CFA® charterholders, PhDs, or both. All are specialists in the subjects they teach.
- 25–year history of providing test preparation to Bay Area candidates.
- Library of slides, notes, and practice questions, curated by the instructors.
- Weeknight and Saturday courses that fit your work schedule.
- Students can move between courses to supplement the sessions.
- Convenient location in the Financial District just one block from Montgomery BART.
“The live prep courses gave me a structured study plan so I knew where I should be. I wasn’t scrambling to study five weeks of material in one week.”
Senior Analyst Corporate Finance
Levi Strauss & Co.
“I do not think I would have passed if it had not been for the outstanding quality of the courses, the energy of the instructors, and the support of my study groups.”
Vincent Deluard, CFA®
Global Macro Strategist
INTL FCStone Financial Inc.