Want to transfer as many credits as possible to an undergraduate degree? GGU Gets It!

Considering starting or completing or staring an undergraduate degree? If you are concerned about getting the most out of your prior coursework, you can turn to Golden Gate University.


Bachelor’s (BA/BS) degree students may be eligible for transfer up to 93 units from a regionally accredited or internationally recognized college or university.

Associate of Arts (AA) degree students may be eligible for a “block transfer” program of 60 units. Note: If you have completed an Associate of Arts (AA) degree at a California community college, you are guaranteed acceptance for transfer to our BA/BS programs.

Associate of Science (AS) or Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree students are eligible for a course-by-course evaluation.


GGU is an Official Military Friendly School®, accepting Professional Military Education (PME) evaluated by the American Council on Education (ACE). Accepted training: AARTS, DD-214, or DD-295.


AP Courses


Figuring out if you can transfer credit from your institution college or university can be confusing — so GGU makes it simple!

For more information, just write us.

Apply to Golden Gate University Now >>

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.