Monday, May 30th, America remembers those who have sacrificed their lives for the greater good of our country while serving in the armed forces.
Golden Gate University, an official Military Friendly School®, is in the top 15% of universities nationwide who have dedicated funds to the Yellow Ribbon Program. As a result, many current and former military U.S. service members choose GGU as their educational home. Many seek to complete an undergraduate degree or to return for a business graduate degree in areas such as finance or business management. While enrolled, students are encouraged to join Golden Gate University’s Veterans Club and take advantage of various available resources.
“Like my military training, GGU has been an integral part of my career. My GGU education gave me academic skills, experience, and opportunities for financial success. It also helped me develop relevant and practical life skills. I took most of my courses online, so even if I got deployed, I could still attend class.” – Tom J. Kuang (BA Management ’15)
Qualifying veterans who attend GGU spend $0 total out-of-pocket cost. In addition, military training may be applied to your undergraduate degree program and count as college credit!
GGU is proud to offer current & former military U.S. service members:
- Convenient, fully online programs with rigorous academic standards
- Flexible schedules that work around your life
- A low student-to-professor ratio for more personal attention online and in the classroom
- Personalized academic advising to meet your unique needs
- A passionate team dedicated to helping service members complete their degrees
- A variety of generous financial aid options – speak with a counselor to see what you qualify for
- Disability counseling
To learn more or to share this information, visit our website.