On February 1st, Ageno held their annual Outstanding Adjunct Faculty Award ceremony. Faculty members hand selected adjunct professors who consistently exemplified excellence in their field of study. The rigorous selection process included a review of student evaluations and classroom contributions to help identify exemplary instructors.
Ageno would like to congratulate all of our esteemed adjunct professors who were recipients of this prestigious award!
2015 Outstanding Adjunct Faculty Awardees
- Outstanding Overall Adjunct – William Hermann
- Executive Master of Public Administration – Ruth Astle
- English – William Crossman
- Finance – Peter Lou
- Human Resource Management – Lydia Daniels
- Information Technology Management – Olga Kowalewsky
- Management – LouAnn Conner
- Mathematics – Lance Robins
- Operations/Global Supply Chain Management – James Hays
- Project Management – Margaret Lee
- Psychology – Nina Samaco